Train the Trainer
Train the Trainer is a complete training program for companies that want to do their forklift training or aerial lift training in house. With the forklift training kit from Forklift University of Texas, companies receive more materials, videos, and access to new information than is provided by any other forklift company anywhere.
Trainers are provided with all the materials, forms, tests etc that you will need to train, evaluate and certify your company operators. Our training is in depth and detailed beyond just providing materials. As part of the training, our experienced instructor will also walk your facility with your trainers to procedures and identify site and equipment specific issues that need to be included in the training.
The Train the Trainer kit comes with:
- 4 Videos on a DVD that outline forklift accidents, forklift safety, pallet jack training, and the safe handling of batteries for electric forklift users
- A complete manual of over 55 pages that is designed to be uses with new or experienced forklift drivers. This manual is delivered in MS Word and can be edited and printed by the in house trainer, removing the need to keep buying outdated materials from other companies
- A comprehensive test that will verify understanding without being tricky. This is also in MS Word and is designed to not only cover all OSHA forklift topics but facility specific forklift topics making it completely custom and OSHA compliant
- Forklift Operator cards can be printed from the materials or you have the option of purchasing custom professional plastic forklift licenses for your operators
with your logo and trainer information
- Facility review document designed to help organize your training information about your facility in the forklift operators manual. It also is a great document to have if there is ever an OSHA forklift audit
- Miscellaneous forms for tracking training classes, forklift driver evaluations and operator renewals
- Spanish materials are included when they are available for the class
- All trainers are also setup with a 3 year membership to our trainer materials web site. This site has all the videos, manuals, test and materials that are on the DVD’s as well as any updates to this information. Forklift University of Texas provides on going support and service to our Train the Trainer students. There are also over 10 more videos on this site, and many are equipment and attachment specific videos.
You will never have to purchase manuals, tests or any other training materials after you have completed the class.
Train the Trainer Class Options
- Warehouse Forklift (sit down mast, stand up reach, order picker, electric pallet jack and more)
- Rough Terrain (boom/telehandler) Forklift
- Aerial Lift (both scissor and boom)